Osteopathy is based upon a deep knowledge of human anatomy and function. As Osteopaths we are able to diagnose musculoskeletal symptoms, highlight causation factors and then devise treatment strategies for rehabilitation.
Treatments are always tailored for each individual and their specific presentation of issues. A variety of techniques can be drawn upon including deep tissue work, joint articulations, stretching, manipulations, as well as more subtle techniques building the awareness as in breathing retraining.
Claire and Wesley are an extremely talented team. They combine wonderful osteopathic skills with a very special ability to sooth and calm. They are very warm and welcoming and create the perfect atmosphere for healing and treatment. My back has been bad for years but with their combined help I am fully recovered.Sally King
I always enjoyed my visits to Wesley and Claire. My monthly treatment allows me to move more freely and enjoy life more. I would recommend this to anyone as it is so beneficial.Jan Donnelly
I am so grateful to Claire. The difference I feel in my body since walking into this beautiful log cabin is incredible. An hour of her treatment and I feel she has given me a new body! Many thanks.Alice Hunt
For nine years I have been suffering with back, shoulders and neck pain following radiotherapy. Wesley has completely reversed all the stiffness and discomfort and my shoulder is mobile at last. I can not recommend him highly enough and am always impressed by his gentle professional manner and healing abilities.Chaney Winters Ronaldson
Initial ConsultationUp to 90 minutes
- Thorough case history and time to explain your story and be heard.
- Examination and movement assessment
- Treatment & treatment plan
Follow up treatments60 minutes
- Perfect for periodic general treatment sessions
- Recommended monthly appointments
- Great for treating more chronic conditions
Follow up treatments30 minutes
- Great for a series of treatments when consistency is important.
- More available appointments
- Ideal for treating sports injuries and maintaining athletic performance