Forma Strength Ltd Company No. 9557339 15 Stanbridge Way, Quedgeley, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 4RE United Kingdom
Terms & Conditions If you access and use this Web site (www.formastrength.uk), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site. General
- All products and services of FORMA STRENGTH and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. FORMA STRENGTH does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and FORMA STRENGTH will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and FORMA STRENGTH is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Payment for Products & Services
- All Credit Cards will be processed in UK Sterling at the time of payment. FORMA is not responsible for any fees; charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Refund / Cancellation Policy Services
- Individual Classes
- Forma Strength and any of our instructors reserve the right to refuse entry to any individual who we may deem abusive, offensive or a cause of stress to staff or other members.
- Please note that any individual drop in sessions purchased online must be used before the expiry date which is 1 month from the date of purchase.
- Please note that when purchasing packs of classes, 5 Class and 10 Class Packs, that these classes must be used before the expiry date, which is set at 6 weeks and 12 weeks respectively from the date of purchase.
- Any missed classes that you have signed up for are forfeited
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance you have the right to cancel without forfeiting the cost upto 2 hours before the scheduled start time.
- If you have already purchased a block of class passes this will be deducted from the remaining amount of classes you have left.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged at the rate of an individual drop in session.
- Some classes may be restricted for use with certain membership levels, please read the specific membership terms and conditions of any membership you have purchased. We may alter which classes can be redeemed with which various class passes and memberships at any time and reserve the right to do so as we see fit.
- We reserve the right to revoke or cancel any memberships purchased by individuals.
- Memberships run for a period of 6 months with monthly payments being made on the same day of the month as the membership was purchased. Members can upgrade anytime during those initial 6 months.
- After the initial 6 month contract period has expired, memberships automatically become a rolling monthly contract.
- Memberships can be cancelled anytime after the initial 6 month period by contacting us in writing.
- We reserve the right to alter the terms of any membership within reason, including prices, number of classes allocated per month and specific class types allocated to that membership.
- No refunds are available for completed consulting services.
- Fitness Equipment and Accessories
- May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products that are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer. This will be stated on the product package or instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page &
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
- Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement in unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.