Massage Workshop - Saturday 24th February 1-4pmLearn How to Massage Your Friends and Family
This is a great workshop for anyone wishing to learn a massage routine to use on their friends and family.
Good introduction to massage for beginners or refresher of existing skills for therapists.
It will include the Back, Shoulders, Neck and Head with clear understanding of the relevant anatomy.
- Claire Berthier has been intensively practising Therapeutic Massage for the last 12 years and Osteopathy since 2007.
- Relevant anatomy will be taught alongside the massage skills.
- Small group for individual attention.
- No previous experience required.
- Ideal if you are thinking of getting into massage as a career but perhaps want to check that it is for you.
- You do not have to attend with a friend as you can team up with another student.
- This is a fun workshop yet you will learn a lot!
Anatomy Workshop Series | The Shoulder - 18th March 2018Anatomy Review, Functional Assessments, Common Injuries, Rehab Protocols and Prevention
Sunday 18th March 10am-4.30pm
Morning session 10am – 1.00pm
Lunch break 1.00pm – 2.00pm
Afternoon session 2.00pm – 4.30pm
Wesley Tan is a practicing osteopath with over 11 years of experience since graduating from the British School of Osteopathy in 2007 and is the Head Coach at Forma GymnasticBodies UK.
Shoulder WorkshopEarly Bird Pricing
- Full Price of £140 payable after February 14th.
Join us for a full day of study and movement dedicated to understanding the shoulder in a new light.
This series of workshops have been designed out of Wesley’s unique experience as both an Osteopath and Head Coach at FORMA GymnasticBodies UK, utilising Gymnastic Strength Training protocols in conjunction with Osteopathic techniques and principles in the management of musculoskeletal injuries.
Suitable for Personal trainers, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Sports Coaches and anyone interested in deepening their understanding of anatomy and injury prevention.
The workshop will include a mixture of physical practice and theory based learning and include:
- Anatomical study and review of the neuro-muscular-skeletal components of the shoulder
- Common shoulder issues such as subachromial impingement and the reasons these occur
- Live anatomical study – identifying muscles in action, bony landmarks and active palpation
- Typical shoulder assessments VS screening utilising gymnastic movements
- Rehab protocols based on Osteopathic principles and Gymnastic Strength Training
- The concept of prehab – a proactive approach to injury prevention
A selection of hot and cold drinks and some light snacks will be provided on the day.
Gymnastic Bodies 2 day workshop / 7th - 8th July 2018
Founder of Gymnastic Bodies, Coach Christopher Sommer, will return to Stroud again this summer as we play host to a weekend seminar of Gymnastic Strength Training. We are very proud to be the only European destination on their World Tour this year, which includes Singapore, Australia & USA. The worldwide GB Seminars are designed expressly for Crossfitters, Gymnasts, MMA, Olympic Lifters, Rock Climbers, Parkour, Free Running, Yoga and Fitness Enthusiasts to learn gymnastics strength training in a safe, professional, hands-on environment. Anyone who is committed to increasing their bodyweight strength mastery, mobility and quality of movement should make attending a definite priority.
GB Workshop2 day2
- 2 day GST seminar with Coach Christopher Sommer. Foundation 1 & Handstand 1 on-line courses included.
Gymnastic Strength Training Workshop - London 1st October 2017
Thank you so, so much for a fab session in London today. I so enjoyed it. The teachers – Wesley, Claire, and Meg – were just wonderful. So supportive and knowledgable, and they had their eyes on everyone, so I felt completely safe. I really had such a great time. I was shattered by the end, but inspired. Can’t wait to sign up for more.Tanya Russell
Movement fundamentals, Foundation Strength progressions & Handstands.
London Workshop3 Hours
- Movement Fundamentals, Foundation Strength & Handstands With Coach Wesley Tan & the Forma Team