Forma Strength Ltd Company No. 9557339 15 Stanbridge Way, Quedgeley, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 4RE United Kingdom
Terms & Conditions If you access and use this Web site (www.formastrength.uk), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
- All products and services of FORMA STRENGTH and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- While the site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free. The website is under constant development and changes may be made in the articles and training programs at any time.Forma Strength Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime so users should review these periodically.
- Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. FORMA STRENGTH does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and FORMA STRENGTH will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and FORMA STRENGTH is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Payment for Products & Services
- All Credit Cards will be processed in UK Sterling at the time of payment. FORMA is not responsible for any fees; charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Refund / Cancellation Policy Services
- Individual Classes
- Forma Strength and any of our instructors reserve the right to refuse entry to any individual who we may deem abusive, offensive or a cause of stress to staff or other members.
- Please note that any individual drop in sessions purchased online must be used before the expiry date which is 1 month from the date of purchase.
- Please note that when purchasing packs of classes, 5 Class and 10 Class Packs, that these classes must be used before the expiry date, which is set at 6 weeks and 12 weeks respectively from the date of purchase.
- Any missed classes that you have signed up for are forfeited
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance you have the right to cancel without forfeiting the cost upto 2 hours before the scheduled start time.
- If you have already purchased a block of class passes this will be deducted from the remaining amount of classes you have left.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged at the rate of an individual drop in session.
- Some classes may be restricted for use with certain membership levels, please read the specific membership terms and conditions of any membership you have purchased. We may alter which classes can be redeemed with which various class passes and memberships at any time and reserve the right to do so as we see fit.
- We reserve the right to revoke or cancel any memberships purchased by individuals.
- Memberships run for a period of 6 months with monthly payments being made on the same day of the month as the membership was purchased. Members can upgrade anytime during those initial 6 months.
- After the initial 6 month contract period has expired, memberships automatically become a rolling monthly contract.
- Memberships can be cancelled anytime after the initial 6 month period by contacting us in writing.
- We reserve the right to alter the terms of any membership within reason, including prices, number of classes allocated per month and specific class types allocated to that membership.
- Overseas Trips
Your reservation is made once your deposit or full payment is received. We will confirm your reservation on receipt of your deposit and payment. Provisional reservations may also be made and will be held for ten days, within which time the appropriate payment must be received otherwise you will lose your reservation.
Any balance due must be paid to Forma Strength Ltd not less than 6 weeks before the departure date. If this payment is not received then the booking may be treated as cancelled.
After full payment has been received, the following cancellation fees will apply. Notice is to be made in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
28 – 54 days before the departure date 50 %
14 – 27 days before the departure date 75 %
14 days before the departure date 100 %
After 14 days before your overseas trip is due to start, all fees paid are strictly non refundable.
Forma Strength Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items nor for any personal accident or injury. You are strongly advised to take out personal insurance against cancellation charges, loss or injury. It is your responsibility to organise your own personal travel (when stated by us), health insurance and to ensure you have a valid passport for your trip.
You should have a clean bill of health before travelling and not be suffering from any illness or injury. If in any doubt, you should seek qualified medical advice from your GP.
- No refunds are available for completed consulting services.
- Fitness Equipment and Accessories
- May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products that are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer. This will be stated on the product package or instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page &
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
- Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement in unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
Medical Waiver & Safety
- By taking part in any of Forma Strength Coaching or Forma Strength Ltd’s fitness services, training days, trips or following any of our training programs, you;
- Confirm that you are in good health and capable of participating in a gymnastic fitness training program for the purpose of improving your fitness and reaching your goals.
- Understand and accept the risks of participating in any physical activity and have consulted a practicing medical physician to verify your ability to undertake a gymnastic fitness programme.
- Agree that no claims are to be made against Forma Strength Ltd in case of injury, undeclared medical conditions / injuries or not achieving your performance goals.
- Agree to wear appropriate footwear and clothing at all times whilst taking part in physical activities.
The information provided on our website is not intended to be a substitute for qualified medical guidance. All information contained within the website is for informational purposes only. We recommend that you follow professional advice in preparing for strenuous sporting activities. Individuals should always seek qualified medical advice regarding injuries, rehabilitation or before commencing a training program.
- All prices displayed on our website, publications or marketing literature are in GB Sterling and are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Forma Strength Ltd do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from our negligence or wilful default, or that of Forma Strength Ltd’s, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Forma Strength Ltd does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed packages and services. Forma Strength Ltd will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- Forma Strength Ltd does not accept any liability whatsoever for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the this website or services purchased from, through or by referral from Forma Strength Ltd or any other damage howsoever caused.
- Except where otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions,Forma Strength Ltd regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of force majeure. In our terms and conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include (whether actual or threatened) war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, technical problems with transport, closure of airports, ports or airspace, changes of schedules by airlines, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, health risks and pandemics, fire, closed or congested airports or ports and all similar events outside our control or the control of our suppliers.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law without recourse to arbitration.